Thursday 3 September 2020

Contemporary Craft Exhibition at Sou-Sou-West

I'm really pleased to be part of the Contemporary Craft Exhibition at Lyme Bay Arts Sou-Sou-West Gallery, Symondsbury.

It runs from today until 21st September (closed Tues and Weds each week).

No photos of the exhibition yet; I spent yesterday helping set up but when I left at 8.30pm it wasn't quite finished. I will be demonstrating there on Thursday 10th September 10am to 4pm so will take photos on that day. However, the local press have articles advertising the exhibition and the gallery which feature one of my pieces.

Article on Visit Dorset Website here.

Copy of articles in Midweek Herald 2nd Sept 2020:

really pleased the press advertising features one of my bowls "Autumn Shades"
"Autumn Shades" featured in the Midweek Herald advert



No comments: